Due to its health benefits, many people are embracing CBD oil. The marijuana plant has various compounds. The most important ones include THC and CBD. THC compound is the one that makes the user to feel high or paranoid while CBD does not. The CBD compound has many health benefits and treats such conditions like epilepsy and depression. In case you’re an online dealer of CBD oil in the US, there are a number of things that you need to embrace in order to register big success. This article will highlight and explain what you need to do to succeed in your CBD online sales to become a big site like https://bud365.ca/
- Where was the hemp grown-It is important to note that marijuana plant is capable of absorbing most substances from air and soil. Most clients in the US prefer buying hemp products from organically grown weed plants that they can easily locate their source. Weed that is has been exposed to all types of pesticides and herbicides is toxic and many clients may not like it. It is important to source your CBD oil from organically grown weed because clients will be assured of having a toxic free oil. You need to provide buyers information that assures them that the weed where you extracted your CBD oil is organically grown, grown in the US and that you are a seller with high integrity.
- Amount of THC in the oil-Many buyers prefer CBD oil with less than 0.03% THC compound. This because they want to avoid conflicts with authority especially when they drive or operate heavy machinery. It is important to sell CBD oil without or with very little THC.
- Concentration level of CBD in your product-As some CBD dealers may want to water down CBD oil so that they maximize their profits, it is very important to be honest and sell products with realistic levels of CBD concentration. Clients want to know how much they are getting from exchanging their hard money with your product. If you are not honest with the levels of CBD concertration, soon you may not have clients because of poor reputation.
- Potency and purity-To ensure that clients trust what you say about potency and purity of your CBD product, it is important to have it tested by a third-party approved labs. For instance, ISO approved labs should test to determine whether the CBD product is free from pesticides, bacteria, fungs and heavy metals.
- Extraction method-Extraction of CBD from weed is a complex procedure. Some methods entail the use of hard solvents that may leave chemical traces in the oil. The best method to apply when extracting CBD is the usage of CO2.